Arduino Wi-Fi Car Mobile App + Code
This WiFi Car App is essential for running your Arduino WiFi Car. (Car STL File and code link are given at the end of the description)
Arduino Wi-Fi Car Mobile Code
This ZIP file contains a single .APK file of approximately 3.0 MB in size.
The code file is very small (7.0 KB).
Works perfectly with the app given on our product page.
Can be used to control the wifi car to move multi-directionally i.e. forward-backward and sideways with the help of mecanum wheels and controls.
Steps to Connect Mobile App to WiFi Car
- Install the APK file on your mobile after downloading.
- Now while installing the Car Code (Link in last) in 3D Printed Car you will see an I.P. address (Image Shown Below)
- Enter the same I.P. in your mobile app where “Enter IP Address Below” is written.
- That’s it your mobile app is now connected with your Arduino Wifi Car.
- You can also watch the YouTube video embedded at the end of the post for more clearance of steps.
Now you can control your car with this app wirelessly. You can move your car forward-backward, left-right, and sideways.
Controls given on the left downside are your movement controls, and controls on your right downward side are for your upgrades like a turret, grappler, etc.
You can download the Wi-Fi car code and Wi-Fi car STL files from below if you haven’t downloaded them yet.